We’re looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. We also consider UIUX interns who are also passionate about learning and improving product design skills, so don’t hesitate to send us your CV and portfolio guys.
Job duties and responsibilities
- In charge of UI/UX for websites, web apps, mobile apps
- Make wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps to interact
- Apply latest trends and UI/UX technologies
- Responsible for communicating with clients to clear the requirements and completing the design tasks accordingly
Job requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a UI/UX Designer.
- Proficiency with required tools, including Sketch, Zeplin, Figma….
- Keep up with the latest trend, have good aestheticism, strong creative
- Proactive, dynamic, adaptable, and open
- Teamwork skill
- Moderate English skills
- Willing to learn and improve
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary and bonus based on your own performance
- 13th-month salary, fully insurance package, and healthcare insurance
- 12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week Monday – Friday, flexible in start time/end time, you can compensate work on Saturday if needed
- Flexible in working space: flexible and creative desks, can bring the laptop home and work remotely if required
- Annual health check
- Free training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development
- Join in various company activities: Summer company trip, English club, training sessions, movie night, football, birthday parties, etc..
How to apply?
Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced IT professional, at Enouvo we are always looking for exceptional talent.
To apply, don’t hesitate to send your latest CV to [email protected]