- Specializing for [Enouvo One-day Hiring] – 100% online interview and get an offer in the same day!
We’re looking for 2 great positions of Technical Lead. As a Technical Lead at Enouvo, you will oversee the company’s technical team and all projects they’re undertaking; analyze briefs and be responsible for reporting directly to the Enouvo’s General Manager and CTO; provide technical specialists; support Enouvo’s Development Team; manage project progress as well as update clients on progress. You should be able to work with your team and inspire them to reach their goals.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Manage various company’s projects with various development teams
- Develop and maintain comprehensive technical knowledge relating to Enouvo’s development tech stacks and methodologies
- Development and maintain professional working relationships with clients
- Design backend services, write documents and help the development team implement them.
- Setup & adopt new workflow for dev team.
- Make sure software is being deployed correctly without any bugs on our cloud servers.
- Work on the full stack to Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud.
- Proactively investigate, analyse, report and resolve construction material issues
Job requirements and qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in a Technical Lead role
- A strong understanding of Software development lifecycle
- Proficiency of at least one of our core development languages: NodeJS, Typescript/React,…
- Practical experience in applying software engineering practices to the development pipeline & designing software solutions that can scale globally
- Practical experience with software quality from unit testing to operational performance.
- Experienced with managing & mentoring other developers
- Experience in project estimation, proposal preparation and risk management.
- Able to implement effective scheduling and balanced resource assignment across multiple projects.
- Able to produce and maintain project documentation and communicate these effectively to all stakeholders.
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Strong communication in English in both written and verbal skills
- Nice to haves:
- Experience in SaaS or product development
- Experience with Azure, Service-Oriented Architectures, API development, and microservices an-do attitude
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary and bonus based on your own performance
- 13th-month salary, fully insurance package and healthcare insurance
- 12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week Monday – Friday, flexible in start time/end time, you can compensate work on Saturday if needed
- Flexible in working space: flexible and creative desks, can bring laptop home and work remotely if required
- Annual health check
- Free training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development
- Join in various company activities: Summer company trip, english club, training sessions, movie night, football, birthday parties, etc..
How to join Enouvo One-day Hiring
* Earlier Interview upon request available
1.Submit your CV | 15.09 – 23.09.2021
Tell us about your experience and your concerns HERE
2. Online Interview | 26.9.2021
Virtual interview but Real result. Only 60-mins. No papers. No stress.
3. Get result | 26.9.2021
You will get an offer within the day. Say YES and becoming a part of ENOUVO family.
Let’s take a “bullet train” to ENOUVO house! The only one is on 26.09.2021!