Are you a potential & passionate QA intern looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more as well as advance your career? If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
Job duties and responsibilities
- Defining the acceptance criteria and test cases for the system requirements.
- Managing testing processes during each phase, according to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Closely work with the development team to implement and monitor consistent and structured verification (manual and automated) strategies/methodologies.
- Performing system load tests for new products.
- Executing all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
Job requirements and qualifications
- A good understanding of the software development process
- Good writing skills (for documenting the process)
- Good communications and consultancy skills
- Good critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Benefits and perks
- Potential to advance to a full-time position following the successful completion of the internship;
- Learn and practice one or more modern technologies
- Access to training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development;
- Opportunity to work in a professional environment
- Free weekly social events at Enouvo (soccer, bowling, drinking, etc.);
- An inspiring place to work and a chance to be part of the Enouvo family with all of the young, talented, and passionate colleagues;
How to apply?
To apply, do not hesitate to Apply Now and send your CV to us at email@example.com. We will be in touch with you soon. You can find more available positions at https://enouvo.com/careers/