We are looking for 2 Python developers to work on various projects.
You will be interested in this position because:
- There is a big challenge with a data-related project;
- Introduce new technologies, research and implement innovative techniques and features (ex: AI, DialogFlow, Google Assistant);
- Opportunities to work closely with talent developers;
- Analyze project requirements and participate in design technical solutions with team members and clients
What makes you an ideal candidate?
- Experienced Python developer;
- Having knowledge and experience in AI and Kubernetes is a big plus;
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills and keen attention to detail;
- Unit tests/integration tests experience;
- Moderate English communication skills – both verbal and written.
Why choose us?
Unlike any other workplaces, at Enouvo, we love building a new modern, creative and flexible environment. You will be:
- Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week, flexible in start time/end time, you can compensate work on Saturday if needed;
- Flexible in working space: flexible and creative desks, can bring the laptop home and work remotely if required- You will be part of the Enouvo “family” with all of the young, talented and passionate colleagues;
- 12 leave days and 3 sick leave days per year;
- 13th-month salary;
- Performance bonus plan;
- Annual company trip;
- Semi-annually performance and salary review;
- Competitive salary and bonus based on your own performance.
How to apply?
To apply, do not hesitate to Apply Now and send your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be in touch with you soon.
You can find more available positions HERE.