PHP Developer (WordPress Specialist)
We are looking for a talented and experienced PHP Developer (WordPress) to join our IT team! We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
- Converting existing non-WordPress applications into effective, user-friendly WordPress themes (sites).
- Updating and maintaining existing WordPress websites, including content updates, visual enhancements, landing page creation, plugins and widgets.
- Using graphics effectively to adhere to style and brand identity.
- Testing and troubleshooting pages on multiple browsers and platforms.
- Project reporting and effective communication of status and tasks related to their initiatives.
- Working with development team members to integrate WordPress applications into the larger digital ecosystem.
Skills And Qualifications
- 1,2 + years of experience with PHP & WordPress development
- Ability to customize the WordPress with PHP.
- Demonstrated, excellent skills in custom theme creation & customization, plugin selection and customization
- Understanding of the latest web standards and trends.
- Good attention to detail, effective listener and communicator with a passion for technology and learning.
Why choose us?
Unlike any other workplaces, at Enouvo, we love building a new modern, creative and flexible environment. You will be:
Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week Monday – Friday, flexible in start time/end time, you can compensate work on Saturday if needed
Flexible in working space: flexible and creative desks, can bring laptop home and work remotely if required – You will be part of the Enouvo “family” with all of the young, talented and passionate colleagues
Competitive salary and bonus based on your own performance