We are looking for an enthusiastic operation officer (fulltime) to help manage our coworking space and assist in event planning.
Here’s what you can do:
You will be mainly responsible for organizing and supervising all of the administrative activities to ensure smooth running of the Space daily operations.
- Reception and operations: welcoming guests, assisting with membership sign-up and orientation process, answering phone enquiries, scanning & filing, data entry… ;
- Supporting the team with filing documents, contracts, invoices, and spreadsheet tasks, creation and editing of documents…;
- Coordinating on holding internal and external events of Enouvo Space and Enouvo IT Solutions;
- Assisting with space optimization and space planning for our new coworking space;
- Other administrative duties;
Expected from you:
- Good communication in English, both written and verbal skills
- Good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Interest in customer service, hospitality operations, and events;
- Ability to adapt to different situations;
- Keen learner and able to pick things up fast;
- Love taking and editing photos is a plus;
Why choose us?
Unlike any other workplaces, at Enouvo, we love building a new modern, creative and flexible environment You will be working in a comfortable and relaxing workplace where everyone can find the creativity and motivation to work their best in.
- Gain valuable skills in operation, communication, sales, event planning, and more;
- Have good environment to communicate with the foreigners
- Meet digital nomad community from all over the world
- Continuous opportunities to become official employees
- Free training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development
- Join in various company activities: Company Trip, Movie Night, Football, Bowling, etc..
- Annual health check
Are you interested?
- Work Time: 40 hours/week
- Work Location: Enouvo Space – 15 Ta My Duat, Son Tra, Danang
To apply, don’t hesitate to send your latest CV to email@example.com