We are looking for an enthusiastic operation intern to help manage our coworking space and assist event planning.
Here’s what you can do:
- Greeting and assisting new customers;
- Following check in/out of customers;
- Receiving the feedbacks and announcing for the team to handle;
- Coordinating on managing Enouvo Space’s social media channels;
- Coordinating on holding internal and external events of Enouvo Space and Enouvo IT Solutions;
What makes you an ideal candidate?
- Good communication in English, both written and verbal skills
- Love taking and editing photos is a plus;
- Proactive, dynamic, enthusiastic;
- Good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Good problem-solving skills
Why choose us?
Unlike any other workplaces, at Enouvo, we love building a new modern, creative and flexible environment You will be working in a comfortable and relaxing workplace where everyone can find the creativity and motivation to work their best in.
- Gain valuable skills in operation, communication, sales, event planning, and more;
- Have good environment to communicate with the foreigners
- Meet digital nomad community from all over the world
- Continuous opportunities to become official employees
- Free training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development
- Join in various company activities: Company Trip, Movie Night, Football, Bowling, etc..
- Annual health check
Are you interested?
- Work Time: 20 hours/week
- Duration: 3-6 months
- Work shifts (Flexible arrange based on your school calendar)
- Work Location: Enouvo Space – 15 Ta My Duat, Son Tra, Danang
To apply, don’t hesitate to send your latest CV to email@example.com