We are looking for an enthusiastic NodeJS Intern to join Enouvo team!
Here’s what you can do:
- Can learn extensive knowledge through the work process;
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods;
- Build RESTful APIs with Node.js (Hapi.js or Koa.js);
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Systems integration with other microservices and 3rd-party platforms.
You will be required to have:
- Knowledgeable as least one of relational (SQL) or non-relational (NoSQL) data structure;
- Not require but have knowledged with RESTful APIs standard, Amazon Web Services and/or other cloud services is a great advantage;
- A strong logical thinker who is willing to learn, to continuously improve with an open mindset;
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a highly interactive team environment and build relationships.
What we offer you:
Unlike any other workplaces, at Enouvo, we love building a new modern, creative and flexible environment. You will be:
- Potential to advance to a full-time position following the successful completion of the internship;
- Access to training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development;
- Opportunity to work in a professional environment;
- Free weekly social events at Enouvo (soccer, bowling, drinking, etc.);
- An inspiring place to work and a chance to be part of the Enouvo family with all of the young, talented and passionate colleagues.
How to apply?
To apply, do not hesitate to Apply Now and send your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be in touch with you soon.
You can find more available positions HERE.