We are looking for an enthusiastic NodeJS Fresher to join Enouvo team!
Here’s what you can do:
- Develop backend architecture;
- Can learn extensive knowledge through the work process;
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods;
- Build RESTful APIs with Node.js (Hapi.js or Koa.js);
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Systems integration with other microservices and 3rd-party platform.
We believe that to flourish in this role, you’re good at:
- 1+ year experience in Node.js development;
- Build the application with Node.js, use the frameworks like express.js, hapi.js or Koa.js,…
- Knowledgeable about relational (SQL) or non-relational (NoSQL) data structure;
- Experience with RESTful APIs standard, Amazon Web Services and/or other cloud services
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a highly interactive team environment and build relationships;
- A strong logical thinker who is willing to learn, to continuously improve with an open mindset.
What we offer you:
Unlike any other workplaces, at Enouvo, we love building a new modern, creative and flexible environment. You will be:
- Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week, flexible in start time/end time, you can compensate work on Saturday if needed;
- Flexible in working space: flexible and creative desks, can bring the laptop home and work remotely if required;
- You will be part of the Enouvo “family” with all of the young, talented and passionate colleagues;
- 12 leave days and 3 sick leave days per year;
- 13th-month salary;
- Performance bonus plan;
- Annual company trip;
- Semi-annually performance and salary review;
- Competitive salary and bonus based on your own performance
How to apply?
To apply, do not hesitate to Apply Now and send your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be in touch with you soon.
You can find more available positions HERE.