We’re looking for 2 great NodeJS Developers who will thrive in our friendly and collaborative environment, and become a part of a high-performing, highly regarded engineering team working with cutting edge technologies and working on exciting projects.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant AWS Lambda services using Node.js and TypeScript
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- To ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Provide estimation and reporting of assigned tasks
- Good analysis skill of requirement
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development
Job requirements and qualifications
- 3+ years experience in software development
- Strong experience with Node.js and its frameworks (Express, etc.) and tools (yarn, webpack, etc.)
- Experience designing and implementing AWS/Serverless/Lambda solutions
- Advanced experience in SQL DBs (PostgreSQL)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Advanced experience in Micro Services architecture
- Knowledge of REST API design and development
- Experience implementing data protection and security protocols
- Experience defining and implementing unit testing strategies, utilizing common frameworks and utilities such as Jest, Jasmine, and Karma
- Solid experience in Agile development environments.
- Excellent technical documentation and diagramming skills.
- Excellent teamwork and coaching skills.
- Problem solver with excellent analytical skills
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary and bonus based on your own performance
- 13th month salary, fully insurance package, and healthcare insurance
- 12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week Monday – Friday, flexible in start time/end time, you can compensate work on Saturday if needed
- Flexible in working space: flexible and creative desks, can bring the laptop home and work remotely if required
- Annual health check
- Free training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development
- Join in various company activities: Summer company trip, English club, training sessions, movie night, football, birthday parties, etc..
How to apply?
Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced IT professional, at Enouvo we are always looking for exceptional talent.
To apply, don’t hesitate to send your latest CV to [email protected]