We’re looking for 2 enthusiastic NodeJS Developers (both Intern & Junior level) to join our fun, energetic team.
If you are seeking an opportunity to work in a great team and advance NodeJS knowledge, skills as well as career, we have the perfect job for you!
Job duties and responsibilities
- Can learn extensive knowledge through the work process
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Build RESTful and GraphQL APIs with Node.js (Hapi.js or NestJs)
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Systems integration with other microservices and 3rd-party platforms
- Get familiar with AWS
Job requirements and qualifications
- Knowledgeable as least one of relational (SQL) or non-relational (NoSQL) data structure
- Not require but have knowledged with RESTful APIs standard, Amazon Web Services and/or other cloud services is a great advantage
- A strong logical thinker who is willing to learn, to continuously improve with open mindset
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a highly interactive team environment and build relationships
Benefits and perks (for Intern)
- Potential to advance to a full-time position following the successful completion of the internship;
- Access to training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development;
- Opportunity to work in a professional environment
- Free weekly social events and activities at Enouvo,;
- An inspiring place to work and a chance to be part of the Enouvo family with all of the young, talented and passionate colleagues;
Benefits and perks (For full-time Junior)
- Competitive salary and bonus based on your own performance
- 13th month salary, fully insurance package and healthcare insurance
- 12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week Monday – Friday, flexible in start time/end time, you can compensate work on Saturday if needed
- Flexible in working space: flexible and creative desks, can bring laptop home and work remotely if required
- Annual health check
- Free training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development
- Join in various company activities: Summer company trip, english club, training sessions, movie night, football, birthday parties, etc..
How to apply?
Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced IT professional, at Enouvo we are always looking for exceptional talent.
To apply, don’t hesitate to send your latest CV to [email protected]. We will be in touch with you soon.