Back-end Node.js Developer
We are currently striving to strengthen our team and look for young talents who want to take part in the journey to develop the best digital solutions for customers. We are looking for 02 experienced Back-end Node.js Developers to join Enouvo team!
Here’s what you can do:
- Develop backend architecture;
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic;
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications;
- Build RESTful APIs with Node.js (experience with Hapi.js or Koa.js is preferred);
- Systems integration with other microservices and 3rd-party platforms;
- Implementation of security and data protection;
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods;
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure;
- Code, test and operate Node.js based services.
We believe that to flourish in this role, you’re good at:
- 2+ years experience in Node.js development;
- Strongly follow RESTful APIs standard;
- Experience real-time development using web sockets;
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and/or other cloud services;
- Ability to design system architecture with availability and scalability.
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a highly interactive team environment and build relationships;
- Passion for team leadership and a willingness to mentor and work with developers at all levels of experience;
- A strong logical thinker who is willing to learn, to continuously improve with an open mindset
What we offer you:
Unlike any other workplaces, at Enouvo, we love building a new modern, creative and flexible environment. You will be:
- Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week Monday – Friday, flexible in start time/end time, you can compensate work on Saturday if needed;
- Flexible in working space: flexible and creative desks, can bring the laptop home and work remotely if required;
- You will be part of the Enouvo “family” with all of the young, talented and passionate colleagues;
- Competitive salary and bonus based on your own performance.
How to apply?
Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced IT professional, at Enouvo we are always looking for exceptional talent.
To apply, don’t hesitate to send your latest CV to email@example.com