Are you aspiring Node.js developers looking for an opportunity to work in a great team and advance your skills and career? If you are an analytical problem solver with strong Node.JS knowledge and a passion for teamwork and innovation, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for 2 experienced Back-end Node.js Developers to join the Enouvo team!
Job duties and responsibilities
- Develop backend architecture
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Build RESTful APIs with Node.js (experience with any NodeJs framework)
- Systems integration with other microservices and 3rd-party platforms
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Code, test and operate node.js based services
Job requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Node.js Developer for 2+ years
- Strongly follow RESTful APIs standard
- Experience real-time development using web sockets
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and/or other cloud services
- Ability to design system architecture with availability and scalability
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a highly interactive team environment and build relationships
- Passion for team leadership and a willingness to mentor and work with developers at all levels of experience
- A strong logical thinker who is willing to learn, to continuously improve with an open mindset
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary and bonus based on your own performance
- 13th-month salary, fully insurance package, and healthcare insurance
12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week Monday – Friday, flexible in start time/end time, you can compensate work on Saturday if needed.
- Flexible in working space: flexible and creative desks, can bring the laptop home and work remotely if required
- Annual health check
- Free training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development
- Join in various company activities: Summer company trip, English club, training sessions, movie night, football, birthday parties, etc..
How to apply?
Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced IT professional, at Enouvo we are always looking for exceptional talent.
To apply, don’t hesitate to send your latest CV to [email protected]