We’re looking for 2 great Mobile Developers (JS developer/ React Native) who will thrive in our friendly and collaborative environment, and become a part of a high-performing, highly regarded engineering team working with cutting edge technologies and working on exciting projects.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Good analysis skill of requirement
- Experience working with data via RESTful API and JSON
- Experience working on mobile app projects using React Native
- Ability to collaborate with functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Stay up-to-date with new technology and best practices
Job requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Mobile developer for 2+ years
- Knowledge and experiences of state management libraries like Redux, Saga
- Experience with caching, memory management, concurrency (thread, queue), Restful API, Graphql, Push notification.
- A rich portfolio of released applications on the App Store or the Android market.
- In-depth knowledge of React-native
- Problem solver with excellent analytical skills
- Object-Oriented Design
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary and bonus based on your own performance
- 13th-month salary, fully insurance package, and healthcare insurance
12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week Monday – Friday, flexible in start time/end time, you can compensate work on Saturday if needed.
- Flexible in working space: flexible and creative desks, can bring the laptop home and work remotely if required
- Annual health check
- Free training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development
- Join in various company activities: Summer company trip, English club, training sessions, movie night, football, birthday parties, etc..
How to apply?
Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced IT professional, at Enouvo we are always looking for exceptional talent.
To apply, don’t hesitate to send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org