We’re looking for a Mid-senior UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
Job duties and responsibilities
- In charge of UI/UX for websites, web apps, mobile apps
- Make wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps to interact
- Apply latest trends and UI/UX technologies
- Responsible for communicating with clients to clear the requirements and completing the design tasks accordingly
Job requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a UI/UX Designer for 2+ years
- Proficiency with required tools, including Sketch, Zeplin, Figma….
- Keep up with the latest trend, have good aestheticism, strong creative
- Proactive, dynamic, adaptable, and open
- Teamwork skill
- Moderate English skills
- Willing to learn and improve
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary and bonus based on your own performance
- 13th-month salary, fully insurance package, and healthcare insurance
- 12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week Monday – Friday, flexible in start time/end time, you can compensate work on Saturday if needed
- Flexible in working space: flexible and creative desks, can bring the laptop home and work remotely if required
- Annual health check
- Free training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development
- Join in various company activities: Summer company trip, English club, training sessions, movie night, football, birthday parties, etc..
How to apply?
Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced IT professional, at Enouvo we are always looking for exceptional talent.
To apply, don’t hesitate to send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org