We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated IT Helpdesk to provide support for computer systems and networks at ENOUVO. The candidate should have at least 1 year of relevant experience in a similar role.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for PC’s and related equipment (monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, etc).
- Responsible for all electronic equipment (printer, phone, camera…): purchase, repair & maintain.. ensure they operate smoothly.
- Maintain and manage internet system for the company: Configure modem, Wi-Fi system, switch, network equipment manage software used in the company;
- Recover company assets when an employee’s tenure comes to a close. This includes physical assets as well as access rights to software and network services.
- Provide technical assistance to project teams and undertake technical project roles when required;
- Set up accounts for new users;
- Respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests;
- Repair and replace equipment as necessary;
- Test new technology; support the roll-out of new applications and solutions for the devices;
- Provide monthly help desk reports
Job requirements and qualifications
- Has at least 1 year experience, ideally within a Helpdesk/Technical Support role (support training if needed)
- A technical, logical thought process
- Knowledge of operating systems (Mac OS /Window).
- Basic knowledge in Networking
- Problem-solving skills
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
- An ability to prioritise and delegate
- A keen eye for detail
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary and bonus based on your own performance
- 13th-month salary, fully insurance package, and healthcare insurance – Enouvo Care
- 12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week Monday – Friday, flexible in start time/end time, you can compensate work on Saturday if needed
- Flexible in working space: flexible and creative desks, can bring the laptop home and work remotely if required
- Annual health check
- Free training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development
- Join in various company activities: Summer company trip, English club, movie night, football, birthday parties, etc..
ENOUVO Group is a company specializing in providing innovative and technological solutions. After 10 years of operation, ENOUVO has grown and expanded in many fields such as IT, Digital Product Development, Agency, Coworking space, and Cafe. We always strive to create the most outstanding products to not only bring value to customers but also contribute to the development of the community.
How to join us
* Earlier Interview upon request available
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]