Graphic Design Intern
We are looking for an enthusiastic Graphic Design Intern to join Enouvo team!
Here’s what you can do:
- Can learn extensive knowledge through the work process;
- Deep involvement in the design process and innovation projects;
- Supporting your team throughout the entire design process;
- Bringing unique ideas to the table.
You will be required to have:
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals;
- Experience of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Strong creative and analytical skills;
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work;
- An open mind and willingness to work across creative fields to challenge status-quo ideas;
- Keep up with the latest trend, have good aestheticism
What we offer you:
Unlike any other workplaces, at Enouvo, we love building a new modern, creative and flexible environment. You will be:
- Potential to advance to a full-time position following the successful completion of the internship;
- Access to training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development;
- Opportunity to work in a professional environment;
- Free weekly social events at Enouvo (soccer, bowling, drinking, etc.);
- An inspiring place to work and a chance to be part of the Enouvo family with all of the young, talented and passionate colleagues;
How to apply?
To apply, do not hesitate to Apply Now and send your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be in touch with you soon.