Frontend Web Developers (Junior to MidLevel)
We are looking for talented, motivated Front-end Developer to join our dynamic, international team!
Here’s what you can do:
- Work closely with other developers to pioneer and evangelize front-end technologies
- Lead the efforts on establishing best practices and upholding coding standards
- Collaborate with product owners and other developers on building high quality, new features for the platform
- Implement client-side validation before submitting to the back-end
- Designing, maintaining and developing customer websites
We believe that to flourish in this role, you’re good at:
- 1+ years developing and implementing complex web-based UIs
- Experience with JS frameworks (React/Redux (desired), Angular, etc.)
- Understand Functional Programming and experience with REST API integration;
- Experience with build tools such as Webpack, Grunt, etc.
- Working knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5 with a strong attention to detail, polish, and responsive design
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a highly interactive team environment and build relationships
- Good communication in English both written and verbal skills
- Passion for team leadership and a willingness to mentor and work with developers at all levels of experience
- A strong logical thinker who is willing to learn, to continuously improve with open mindset
What we offer you:
Unlike any other workplaces, at Enouvo, we love building a new modern, creative and flexible environment. You will be:
- Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week Monday – Friday, flexible in start time/end time, you can compensate work on Saturday if needed.
- Flexible in working space: flexible and creative desks, can bring laptop home and work remotely if required.
- You will be part of the Enouvo “family” with all of the young, talented and passionate colleagues.
- Competitive salary and bonus based on your own performance
Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced IT professional, at Enouvo we are always looking for exceptional talent.
To apply, don’t hesitate to send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org