Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for a creative Digital Marketing to join our team! We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of the latest industry trends and content management systems.
Here’s what you can do:
- Study our company profile and operations to understand its marketing needs;
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials
- Plan and execute all web,, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Build and maintain our social media channels, print ads and publications
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness.
- Create and implement content development strategy to website and blogs, company’s profile and project portfolios;
- Other tasks from the manager.
Skills And Qualifications:
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellent in both English and Vietnamese (speaking and writing)
- Proactive, dynamic, adaptable
- Knowing photoshop and video maker software is a plus
Why choose us?
Unlike any other workplaces, at Enouvo, we love building a new modern, creative and flexible environment. You will be:
- Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week Monday – Friday, flexible in start time/end time, you can compensate work on Saturday if needed
- Flexible in working space: flexible and creative desks, can bring laptop home and work remotely if required – You will be part of the Enouvo “family” with all of the young, talented and passionate colleagues
- Competitive salary and bonus based on your own performance
How to apply?
Please do not hesitate to Apply Now and send your CV to us at email@example.com. We will be in touch with you soon.