We are looking for an engineer that is experienced in DevOps process to boost up their development process and build a robust production system availability, including setting up Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD pipeline, system automation.
Here’s what you can do:
- Operations working together with engineers to get things done faster in an automated and repeatable way.
- Configure, administrate CI and CD tools/utilities; Knowing deployment best practices is a good plus.
- Research new system techniques/tools to improve the productivity of DevOps team.
- Setup technical environment for the development team.
- Monitor and troubleshoot application or system issues by deep diving into technical problems. This requires you to understand the whole application and infrastructure stack.
- We use most modern popular tech stack to solve problems: Cloud (Azure & AWS), Kubernetes, CI/CD, and many other interesting things you may like (Big Data, AI/ML). If you have any interesting ideas/tools, we’re very welcome to have your contributions to the list.
We believe that to flourish in this role, you’re good at:
- At least 1 year Devops experience
- Have deep understanding of Azure or AWS, Docker, Micro Services, NoSQL, Restful APIs. Plus for experience in Kubernetes and GCP.
- Experience with high availability service design/configurations
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Gitlab CI, Circle CI, …
- Experience with VCS systems (Gitlab, GitHub) and understand Git flow.
- Experience with managing web services & logging/monitoring/metrics system
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a highly interactive team environment and build relationships
- Good communication in English both written and verbal skills
- Passion for team leadership and a willingness to mentor and work with developers at all levels of experience
- A strong logical thinker who is willing to learn, to continuously improve with open mindset
What we offer you:
Unlike any other workplaces, at Enouvo, we love building a new modern, creative and flexible environment. You will be:
- Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week Monday – Friday, flexible in start time/end time, you can compensate work on Saturday if needed.
- Flexible in working space: flexible and creative desks, can bring laptop home and work remotely if required.
- You will be part of the Enouvo “family” with all of the young, talented and passionate colleagues.
- Competitive salary and bonus based on your own performance
Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced IT professional, at Enouvo we are always looking for exceptional talent.
To apply, don’t hesitate to send your latest CV to email@example.com