- Create stunning but practical web/ mobile designs;
- Building and using style guides and pattern libraries;
- Create and maintain a site-wide style guide;
- Present concepts, ideas and potential solutions to stakeholders and senior management and implement their feedback;
- Defend design decisions based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.);
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- At least 2-year experience in UI/ Graphic Design;
- Proficient with Figma features (XD is still acceptable);
- Familiar with design handoff tools such as Zeplin;
- Work/ task management skill and familiar with task management tools (Clickup, Slack…);
- Able to use graphic design tools such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator and other wireframing/prototyping tools such as Whimsical/Balsamiq;
- Story-telling ability, strong understanding and passion for the importance of design thinking and interest in emotional design;
- Have good aesthetic taste ******and ******an expert eye for details – layout, design consistencies, spacing, etc;
- Ability to create 2D/ 3D illustration, sketches, videos and animation is a plus;
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Open mindset and be creative;
- Open to feedback and and give feedback to others in a constructive and polite manner;
- Good teamwork and collaboration;
- Well organized document and workload to deliver quality tasks on deadline;
- Able to read and understand brief English documents;
- Highly detail-oriented and have a desire to produce work at the highest standard.
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary and bonus based on your own performance;
- Continuous training;
- 13th month salary, fully insurance package and healthcare insurance;
- 12+3 paid leaves per year;
- Semi-annually performance review;
- Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week Monday – Friday, flexible in start time/end time, you can compensate work on Saturday if needed;
- Flexible in working space: flexible and creative desks, can bring laptop home and work remotely if required;
- Annual health check.