What we’re looking for
We are looking for the position of Technical Manager. As a Technical Manager at Enouvo, you will be responsible for reporting directly to Enouvo’s General Manager and CTO, providing technical specialists, supporting Enouvo’s Development Team, managing project progress as well as updating with clients.
Job duties and responsibilities of Technical Manager
- Manage various company’s projects with various development teams
- The development and maintenance of comprehensive technical knowledge relating to Enouvo’s development tech stacks and methodologies
- The distribution of competent, accurate, comprehensive deliverables to the performance of development teams
- The development and maintenance of professional working relationships with clients
- Tender specification analysis
- Proactively investigate, analyse, report and resolve construction material issues
Job requirements and qualifications of Technical Manager
- A strong understanding of Software development lifecycle
- Minimum 3 years in technical development and 2 years technical management or leader experience in the Software development
- Extensive and proven customer service experience
- Strong commitment to safety and quality with a customer focus
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Strong communication in English in both written and verbal skills
Benefits and perks of Technical Manager
- Competitive salary and bonus based on your own performance
- 13th month salary, fully insurance package and healthcare insurance – Enouvo Care
- 12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week Monday – Friday, flexible in start time/end time, you can compensate work on Saturday if needed
- Flexible in working space: flexible and creative desks, can bring laptop home and work remotely if required
- Annual health check
- Free training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development
- Join in various company activities: Summer company trip, english club, movie night, football, birthday parties, etc..
ENOUVO Group is a company specializing in providing innovative and technological solutions. After 10 years of operation, ENOUVO has grown and expanded in many fields such as IT, Digital Product Development, Agency, Coworking space and Cafe. We always strive to create the most outstanding products to not only bring value to customers but also contribute to the development of the community.
How to Apply for Technical Lead Jobs at ENOUVO
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.