What we’re looking for
We are looking for experienced and passionate WordPress Developers (Senior) to join our IT team! We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of the latest industry trends and content management systems.
Job duties and responsibilities of Senior WordPress Developers
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Job requirements and qualifications of Senior WordPress Developers
- 2 years of experience as a wordpress developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- An ability to execute & meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- An ability to understand front-end users requirements
- Moderate English communication skills – both verbal and written
- Understanding of PHP back-end development is a plus
- Knowledgeable of SEO and website speed optimization with Google Insight
Benefits and perks of of Senior Middle WordPress Developers
- Competitive salary and bonus based on your own performance
- 13th month salary, fully insurance package and healthcare insurance
- 12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week Monday – Friday, flexible in start time/end time, you can compensate work on Saturday if needed
- Flexible in working space: flexible and creative desks, can bring laptop home and work remotely if required
- Annual health check
- Free training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development
- Join in various company activities: Summer company trip, english club, training sessions, movie night, football, birthday parties, etc..
ENOUVO Group is a company specializing in providing innovative and technological solutions. After 10 years of operation, ENOUVO has grown and expanded in many fields such as IT, Digital Product Development, Agency, Coworking space and Cafe. We always strive to create the most outstanding products to not only bring value to customers but also contribute to the development of the community.
How to Apply for WordPress Jobs at ENOUVO
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.