What we’re looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic Scrum Master to join our fun, energetic team. If you are seeking an opportunity to work in a great team and advanced knowledge, skills as well as career, we have the perfect job for you!
Job duties and responsibilities
- Support Scrum team to remove the impediments and escalate the issue if neccessary
- Coach the team to gain higher levels of Scrum maturity
- Be mainly in charge of improving the Scrum application process and strategy
- Ensure the Scrum framework is trained and applied properly on the whole company
- Train and guide other Scrum Masters to develop good skills and Scrum application
- Improve communication in Scrum team and support team to collaborate with stakeholders
- Manage dependencies, workload and progress
- Facilitate Agile practices with the better visualizing work, plan and guidance for Scrum events to meet the product requirement and toward the objectives
- Assist the Product Owner on the product backlog techniques and backlog refinement.
- Support to track and report metrics, provide visibility to the team and stakeholders
Job requirements and qualifications
- Work as a Scrum Master for at least 4 years for a software development team with in-dept knowledge of Agile and Scrum
- Highly proficient in English listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Obtain the outstanding presentation, communication and problem-solving, time management and leadership skills
- Demonstrate the spectacular skill in managing continuous changes under high pressure environment
- Effective collaboration with stakeholders
- Good applicable knowledge of technologies used by the projects of the company
- Strong training, coaching, team building and mentoring skills
- Solid knowledge of software development process
- Professional Scrum Master certification or equivalent
- Good product mindset is a plus
Benefits and perks
- Potential to advance to a full-time position following the successful completion of the internship;
- Opportunities to work in innovative technological projects
- Access to training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development;
- Opportunity to work in a professional environment
- Free weekly social events at Enouvo (soccer, bowling, drinking, etc.);
- An inspiring place to work and a chance to be part of the Enouvo family with all of the young, talented and passionate colleagues;
ENOUVO Group is a company specializing in providing innovative and technological solutions. After 10 years of operation, ENOUVO has grown and expanded in many fields such as IT, Digital Product Development, Agency, Coworking space and Cafe. We always strive to create the most outstanding products to not only bring value to customers but also contribute to the development of the community.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.