What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a Backend Engineer (both NodeJS & .NET) who will thrive in our friendly and collaborative environment, and become a part of a high-performing, highly regarded engineering team working with cutting-edge technologies and working on exciting projects.
Job duties and responsibilities for Senior Backend Engineer
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant AWS Lambda services using Node.js and TypeScript
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- To ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Provide estimation and reporting of assigned tasks
- Good analysis skill of requirement
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development
Job requirements and qualifications for Senior Backend
- 2+ years experience in software development
- Strong experience with Node.js & .NET
- Experience designing and implementing AWS/Serverless/Lambda solutions
- Advanced experience in SQL DBs (PostgreSQL)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Advanced experience in Micro Services architecture
- Knowledge of REST API design and development
- Experience implementing data protection and security protocols
- Experience defining and implementing unit testing strategies, utilizing common frameworks and utilities such as Jest, Jasmine, and Karma
- Solid experience in Agile development environments.
- Excellent technical documentation and diagramming skills.
- Excellent teamwork and coaching skills.
- Problem solver with excellent analytical skills
Benefits and perks for Backend Developer at ENOUVO
- Competitive salary and bonus based on your own performance
- 13th month salary, fully insurance package, and healthcare insurance
- 12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week Monday – Friday, flexible in start time/end time, you can compensate work on Saturday if needed
- Flexible in working space: flexible and creative desks, can bring the laptop home and work remotely if required
- Annual health check
- Free training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development
- Join in various company activities: Summer company trip, English club, training sessions, movie night, football, birthday parties, etc..
ENOUVO Group is a company specializing in providing innovative and technological solutions. After 10 years of operation, ENOUVO has grown and expanded in many fields such as IT, Digital Product Development, Agency, Coworking space, and Cafe. We always strive to create the most outstanding products to not only bring value to customers but also contribute to the development of the community.
Backend Developer job at ENOUVO
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.