What we’re looking for
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. If you are seeking an opportunity to work in a great team, we have the perfect job for you!
Job duties and responsibilities
- Solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle
- Good analysis skill of requirement
- Experience working with data via RESTful, GraphQL API and JSON
- Experience working on mobile app projects using React Native
- Ability to collaborate with functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Stay up-to-date with new technology and best practices
Job requirements and qualifications
- Knowledge and experiences of state management libraries like Redux-toolkit, react-query, etc…
- Experience with caching, memory management, concurrency (thread, queue), Restful API, GraphQL, Push notification, Bride native module, etc…
- Rich portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of react native
- Problem solver with excellent analytical skills
- Object-Oriented Design
- English Communication skills (chat and speaking ability)
Benefits and perks
- Attractive income based on your performance
- Premium healthcare package, annual health check
- 12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Working with Agile process and flexible, proactive working time.
- Supporting for FREE Premium UDEMY + ELSA account.
- Facilitating participation in expertise upgrade courses (AWS, Scrum, Project Management…).
- Working with global customers and multinational corporations. Participating in challenging projects that apply “hot trend” technologies.
- Supporting professional work devices (Macbook, Monitor,…)
- Participating in 30+ technology projects in English-speaking countries (Australia, Canada, USA, Singapore, France, Germany, Indonesia,…)
- Participating in internal bonding activities (travel, team building, parties, clubs, …).
- Training courses and talk shows are organized frequently with a variety of topics from professional knowledge to soft skills.
- Freely join #EnouvoTGIS Series with “hot” technology topics
- Practical sharing from experienced managers and mentors, with the spirit of always supporting and guiding teammates.
ENOUVO Group is a company specializing in providing innovative and technological solutions. After 10 years of operation, ENOUVO has grown and expanded in many fields such as IT, Digital Product Development, Agency, Coworking space and Cafe. We always strive to create the most outstanding products to not only bring value to customers but also contribute to the development of the community.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.