What we’re looking for
Are you a potential & passionate QA intern looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more as well as advance your career? If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
Job duties and responsibilities
- Defining the acceptance criteria and test cases for the system requirements.
- Managing testing processes during each phase, according to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Closely work with the development team to implement and monitor consistent and structured verification (manual) strategies/methodologies.
- Performing system load tests for new products.
- Executing all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
Job requirements and qualifications
- A good understanding of the software development process
- Good writing skills (for documenting the process)
- Good communications and consultancy skills
- Good critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Benefits and perks
- Allowance for 3 months of participation
- Learn how to make technology products
- Potential to advance to a full-time position following the successful completion of the internship;
- Access to training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development;
- Opportunity to work in a professional environment
- Free weekly social events and activities at ENOUVO
- An inspiring place to work and a chance to be part of the ENOUVO family with all of the young, talented and passionate colleagues
ENOUVO Group is a company specializing in providing innovative and technological solutions. After 10 years of operation, ENOUVO has grown and expanded in many fields such as IT, Digital Product Development, Agency, Coworking space and Cafe. We always strive to create the most outstanding products to not only bring value to customers but also contribute to the development of the community.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.