- Leverage a human-centered design process to deliver an easy-to-use user interface and user experience;
- Craft new product features, from ideas to UX to perfect execution;
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and developers;
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, user flows, information architecture…;
- Building and using design systems, style guides and pattern libraries;
- Identify and troubleshoot UI/UX problems (e.g. responsiveness);
- Understand complex UI/UX problems and find simple, yet powerful design solutions;
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images;
- Contribute to improving the working process and building internal resources;
- Review others’ designs and provide feedback/ opinions/ solutions to discussions that involve product development and discovery.
- At least 2-year experience as Product Designer or a similar role;
- Proficient with Figma features (XD is still acceptable);
- Able to use graphic design tools such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator and other wire-framing/prototyping tools such as Whimsical/Balsamiq;
- Ability to understand or learn about business/ industry, market trends, research and analysis;
- Very good foundation of UX, especially design thinking: user behaviors, personas, flows, user maps and competitive audit, usability testing…;
- Have good aesthetic taste and good foundation in visual design: layouts, typography, spacing and color;
- Acquisition of basic HTML, CSS, JS is a plus.
- Good communicative English;
- Open mindset and be creative;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Open to feedback and and give feedback to others in a constructive and polite manner;
- Good teamwork and collaboration;
- Well organized document and work load to deliver quality tasks on deadline;
- Highly detail-oriented and have a desire to produce work at the highest standard.
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary and bonus based on your own performance;
- Continuous training;
- 13th month salary, fully insurance package and healthcare insurance;
- 12+3 paid leaves per year;
- Semi-annually performance review;
- Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week Monday – Friday, flexible in start time/end time, you can compensate work on Saturday if needed;
- Flexible in working space: flexible and creative desks, can bring laptop home and work remotely if required;
- Annual health check.