What we’re looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic Partnership & Community Intern to join our fun, energetic team. If you are seeking an opportunity to work in a great team and advanced knowledge, skills as well as career, we have the perfect job for you!
Job duties and responsibilities
- Periodically record and update the information of partners profile,P&C events/activities history on the record channels of Enouvo.
- Cooperate with the Finance department in following and completing payment progress for P&C activities/events.
- Support in Marketing activities of the P&C department such as draft the content, select the suitable pictures or prepare other materials for the activities/event.
- Support and cooperate with the other departments in organizing P&C events/activities.
- Support in the other tasks of the P&C department.
- Internship duration: 3 months. (Full-time or Part-time – minimum 4h/day, from Mon – Fri)
Job requirements and qualifications
- Students of Business Management, International Relations, International business, Marketing or related majors).
- Good in English communication.
- Experience is not required, but will be an advantage to consider.
- Good in Office Information Technology skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- Good in communication skill and Self Management skill.
- Polite, honest and forthright, open-mind, agily in action.
Benefits and perks
- Potential to advance to a full-time position following the successful completion of the internship;
- Internship allowance following the company policies.
- Opportunities to work in innovative technological projects
- Access to training programs/courses and continuous opportunities for personal development;
- Opportunity to work in a professional environment
- Free weekly/monthly internal social events at Enouvo (soccer, bowling, drinking, etc.);
- An inspiring place to work and a chance to be part of the Enouvo family with all of the young, talented and passionate colleagues;
ENOUVO Group is a company specializing in providing innovative and technological solutions. After 10 years of operation, ENOUVO has grown and expanded in many fields such as IT, Digital Product Development, Agency, Coworking space and Cafe. We always strive to create the most outstanding products to not only bring value to customers but also contribute to the development of the community.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.