What we’re looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic full-time operations officer (Fulltime) to help manage our co-working space and assist in event planning.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Reception and operations: welcome guests, assist with membership sign-up and orientation process, answer phone inquiries, scan & file documents, data entry…
- Support the team with filing documents, contracts, invoices, and spreadsheet tasks, creating and editing documents…
- Organize and coordinate internal and external events of Enouvo Space and Enouvo Group
- Assist with space optimization and space planning for our new strategies in the future
- Other administrative duties
Job requirements and qualifications
- At least 1-year work experience in relating aspects
- Good English communication skills, both spoken and written
- Good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Have a positive attitude and take responsibility at work
- Interest in customer service, hospitality operations, and community building activities
- Adaptability and flexibility skills
- Be a keen and quick learner
- Love communicating and working with people, or having some personalities such as extroversion or sociability is a plus
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary and bonus based on your own performance
- 13th-month salary, fully insurance package, and healthcare insurance
- 12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week Monday – Friday, flexible in start time/end time, you can compensate work on Saturday if needed
- Flexible in working space: flexible and creative desks, can bring the laptop home and work remotely if required
- Annual health check
- Free training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development
- Join in various company activities: Summer company trip, English club, training sessions, movie night, football, birthday parties, etc..
ENOUVO Group is a company specializing in providing innovative and technological solutions. After 10 years of operation, ENOUVO has grown and expanded in many fields such as IT, Digital Product Development, Agency, Coworking space, and Cafe. We always strive to create the most outstanding products to not only bring value to customers but also contribute to the development of the community.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.