What we’re looking for
We are looking for experienced and ambitious .Net Developers who have solid knowledge and experience with .NET platform and enjoy working in a fast-paced and fun AGILE team environment.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Test, debug, and build code that works across multiple browsers and digital platforms.
- Interacting with team members and clients to understand requirements and delivering solutions based on those requirements.
- Maintaining high coding standards and practices, and exercise quality control on all aspects of web development.
- Introducing new technologies, researching and implementing innovative web techniques and features.
Job requirements and qualifications
- 3+ years demonstrated development experience writing ASP.NET web applications
- Strong knowledge in .NET (>4.5) development using C#, MVC, Restful API, Razor, IoC, as well as good C# design patterns
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and/or other cloud services
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Knowledge and experience in database design, Entity Framework’s Code First and Data First migrations
- Unit tests/integration tests experience.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Moderate English communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a highly interactive team environment and build relationships
- Ability to design system architecture with availability and scalability
- A strong logical thinker who is willing to learn, to continuously improve with open mindset
Benefits and perks
- Attractive income based on your performance
- Premium healthcare package, annual health check
- 12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Working with Agile process and flexible, proactive working time.
- Supporting for FREE Premium UDEMY + ELSA account.
- Facilitating participation in expertise upgrade courses (AWS, Scrum, Project Management…).
- Working with global customers and multinational corporations. Participating in challenging projects that apply “hot trend” technologies.
- Supporting professional work devices (Macbook, Monitor,…)
- Participating in 30+ technology projects in English-speaking countries (Australia, Canada, USA, Singapore, France, Germany, Indonesia,…)
- Participating in internal bonding activities (travel, team building, parties, clubs, …).
- Training courses and talk shows are organized frequently with a variety of topics from professional knowledge to soft skills.
- Freely join #EnouvoTGIS Series with “hot” technology topics
- Practical sharing from experienced managers and mentors, with the spirit of always supporting and guiding teammates.
ENOUVO Group is a company specializing in providing innovative and technological solutions. After 10 years of operation, ENOUVO has grown and expanded in many fields such as IT, Digital Product Development, Agency, Coworking space and Cafe. We always strive to create the most outstanding products to not only bring value to customers but also contribute to the development of the community.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.