What we’re looking for
Are you an aspiring Mobile Developer Intern looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are seeking an enthusiastic Mobile Developer Intern (Android/iOS) to join our team.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Can learn extensive knowledge through the work process
- Determining the structure and design of mobile app (with Android or iOS)
- Focus on mobile app usability and performance
- Building reusable code for future use
- Learn how to work as a team (with managers, designers, back-end team, testers,…) using Agile
- Teamwork, collaborate and report on status or result of work
Job requirements and qualifications
- Good analysis skill of requirements
- Good algorithms and data structures
- Ability to collaborate with functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Have development knowledge about mobile – native ( Android/iOS ) is plus point
Proactive (self-starter), good communication and fast learning
Benefits and perks
- Allowance for 3 months of participation
- Learn how to make technology products
- Modern product development practices with an emphasis on Agile
- Potential to advance to a full-time position following the successful completion of the internship;
- Access to training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development;
- Opportunity to work in a professional environment
- Free weekly social events and activities at ENOUVO
- An inspiring place to work and a chance to be part of the ENOUVO family with all of the young, talented and passionate colleagues
ENOUVO Group is a company specializing in providing innovative and technological solutions. After 10 years of operation, ENOUVO has grown and expanded in many fields such as IT, Digital Product Development, Agency, Coworking space and Cafe. We always strive to create the most outstanding products to not only bring value to customers but also contribute to the development of the community.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.