What we’re looking for
We are looking for a passionate Automation Engineer to join our team! As an Automation Engineer at Enouvo, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems
Job duties and responsibilities
- Understanding user requirements as per technical specification document
- Design and write test automation scripts using a test automation framework
- Investigating problems in software as a result of testing
- Working with software developers to find solutions
- Perform unit testing, system, and integration testing and participate in quality review
- On-time delivery of agreed tasks with quality deliverables
Job requirements and qualifications
- Strong experience in developing test automation for web services and web application
- 2+ years of experience in creating and running automated tests using testing frameworks like Appium/Selenium/etc.
- Hand-on experience in using test tools like WebdriverIO, Selenium, Jest, Cucumber…
- Solid testing experiences (test strategy, test approach, test plan, test techniques including black box, risk-based, exploratory, Non-UI testing, etc.)
- Good knowledge of the software development process, especially the software testing process
- Has knowledge of CI tool (such as Jenkins, Github Action, CircleCI…) and scripting languages (Shell bash)
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary and bonus based on your own performance
- 13th-month salary, fully insurance package, and healthcare insurance – Enouvo Care
- 12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week Monday – Friday, flexible in start time/end time, you can compensate work on Saturday if needed
- Flexible in working space: flexible and creative desks, can bring the laptop home and work remotely if required
- Annual health check
- Free training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development
- Join in various company activities: Summer company trip, English club, movie night, football, birthday parties, etc..
ENOUVO Group is a company specializing in providing innovative and technological solutions. After 10 years of operation, ENOUVO has grown and expanded in many fields such as IT, Digital Product Development, Agency, Coworking space and Cafe. We always strive to create the most outstanding products to not only bring value to customers but also contribute to the development of the community.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.