What we’re looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic Scrum Master to join our fun, energetic team. If you are seeking an opportunity to work in a great team and advanced knowledge, skills as well as career, we have the perfect job for you!
Job duties and responsibilities
- Be in charge of removing blockers and guiding the team to resolve the issue
- Apply Agile practices and Scrum frameworks (Kanban if needed): control and manage the progress, workload effectively
- Ensure that all Scrum events are implemented on time and correctly.
- Organize and facilitate discussion, meetings, and conflict resolution.
- Support Product Owner to improve the management techniques of product backlog
- Coach team to understand Scrum practice clearly and guide the team to apply Scrum in self-organization
- Support and guide teamwork better with stakeholders and delight clients
- Proactively engage in a process to improve Scrum application for the whole company
- Assist Scrum team to understand Scrum theory, values, and principles and satisfy clients.
Job requirements and qualifications
- Work as a Scrum Master for at least 2 years for a software development team
- Fluent in English reading, listening, speaking, and writing.
- Obtain the outstanding presentation, communication and problem-solving, time management, and leadership skills
- Demonstrate the good skill in managing continuous changes in Agile
- Effective collaboration with stakeholders
- Aware of technologies used by the projects of the company
- Strong training, coaching, team building and mentoring skills
- Applicable knowledge of software development process
- Professional Scrum Master certification is a plus
Benefits and perks
- Potential to advance to a full-time position following the successful completion of the internship;
- Opportunities to work in innovative technological projects
- Access to training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development;
- Opportunity to work in a professional environment
- Free weekly social events at Enouvo (soccer, bowling, drinking, etc.);
- An inspiring place to work and a chance to be part of the ENOUVO family with all of the young, talented, and passionate colleagues;
ENOUVO Group is a company specializing in providing innovative and technological solutions. After 10 years of operation, ENOUVO has grown and expanded in many fields such as IT, Digital Product Development, Agency, Coworking space, and Cafe. We always strive to create the most outstanding products to not only bring value to customers but also contribute to the development of the community.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.