What we’re looking for
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic DevOps Engineer. As our new DevOps Engineer, you will be in charge of the specification and documentation of the new project features. In addition, you will be developing new features and setting up Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD pipeline, system automation.
Job duties and responsibilities for Middle DevOps
- Operations work together with engineers to get things done faster in an automated and repeatable way.
- Configure, administrate CI and CD tools/utilities; Knowing deployment best practices is a good plus.
- Research new system techniques/tools to improve the productivity of the DevOps team.
- Setup a technical environment for the development team.
- Monitor and troubleshoot application or system issues by deep diving into technical problems. This requires you to understand the whole application and infrastructure stack.
- We use the most modern popular tech stack to solve problems: Cloud (Azure & AWS), Kubernetes, CI/CD, and many other interesting things you may like (Big Data, AI/ML). If you have any interesting ideas/tools, we’re very welcome to have your contributions to the list.
Job requirements and qualifications Middle DevOps
- Previous working experience as a Node.js Developer for at least 1 year
- Have a deep understanding of Azure or AWS, Docker, Micro Services, NoSQL, Restful APIs. Plus for experience in Kubernetes and GCP.
- Experience with high availability service design/configurations
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Gitlab CI, Circle CI, …
- Experience with VCS systems (Gitlab, GitHub) and understanding Git flow.
- Experience with managing web services & logging/monitoring/metrics systems.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
Benefits and perks Middle DevOps Engineering
- Competitive salary and bonus based on your own performance
- 13th-month salary, fully insurance package, and healthcare insurance – Enouvo Care
- 12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week Monday – Friday, flexible in start time/end time, you can compensate work on Saturday if needed
- Flexible in working space: flexible and creative desks, can bring the laptop home and work remotely if required
- Annual health check
- Free training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development
- Join in various company activities: Summer company trip, English club, movie night, football, birthday parties, etc..
ENOUVO Group is a company specializing in providing innovative and technological solutions. After 10 years of operation, ENOUVO has grown and expanded in many fields such as IT, Digital Product Development, Agency, Coworking space and Cafe. We always strive to create the most outstanding products to not only bring value to customers but also contribute to the development of the community.
How to Apply for DevOp Jobs at ENOUVO
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.