We are looking for passionate Middle-Quality Assurance Engineers to join our team! As a QA Engineer at Enouvo, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems
QA job duties and responsibilities at the Middle level
- Review the requirement and define the test cases/checklist
- Do the functional testing, Mobile test, regression test
- Be flexible in discussing the new ideas to PO and Dev team
- Cooperate with PO/BA/ Developer team to make sure the testing result matches with requirement.
- Troubleshoot and find out the solution to issues
- Plan and estimate testing activities
- Can control quality of software and also evaluate the risk, defect can happen in developing new features or revising current ones.
- Report and monitor bugs by using bug tracking tools
- Report to team lead/Manager
- Other duties as assigned.
Job requirements and qualifications for Middle Tester
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in software testing
- Good skill in writing test cases
- Knowledge of software testing, especially in testing techniques and testing methodologies
- Skill in programming in some following: Java Script, Type Script, Java
- Experiences in web application and mobile testing
- Good skill in API testing
- Automation Skills in Selenium is a plus
- Good in document analyzation
- Good in communication
- Good in collaboration with cross-team
- Good in task management and time management.
Benefits and perks for QA Engineer
- Competitive salary (up to $900) and bonus based on your own performance
- 13th-month salary, fully insurance package, and healthcare insurance – Enouvo Care
- 12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week Monday – Friday, flexible in start time/end time, you can compensate work on Saturday if needed
- Flexible in working space: flexible and creative desks, can bring the laptop home and work remotely if required
- Annual health check
- Free training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development
- Join in various company activities: Summer company trip, English club, movie night, football, birthday parties, etc…
ENOUVO Group is a company specializing in providing innovative and technological solutions. After 10 years of operation, ENOUVO has grown and expanded in many fields such as IT, Digital Product Development, Agency, Coworking space, and Cafe. We always strive to create the most outstanding products to not only bring value to customers but also contribute to the development of the community.
How to Apply for QA job at ENOUVO
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.
MORE QA JOBS AT ENOUVO: QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER