What we’re looking for
We are looking for a highly capable machine learning engineer to participate in our projects and growing with the team in creating best solutions to solve life’s problems. You will be evaluating existing machine learning (ML) processes, enhancing the accuracy of our AI software’s predictive automation capabilities.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Collecting, cleaning, and preparing data for modeling.
- Working with the data science team to research, develop, evaluate and optimize various computer vision and deep learning models for different problems.
- Take ownership to drive computer vision solutions and meet customer requirements.
- Transforming data science prototypes and applying appropriate ML algorithms and tools.
- Running tests, performing analysis, and interpreting test results.
- Documenting machine learning processes.
Job requirements and qualifications
- At least two years of experience as a machine learning engineer.
- Real experiences in computer vision, and image/video processing.
- Good understanding of mathematical foundations of Machine Learning algorithms.
- Advanced proficiency with Python.
- Experience with popular frameworks such as TensorFlow, and Pytorch is a plus
- Having experience in sports motion is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science.
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary and bonus based on your own performance
- 13th-month salary, fully insurance package, and healthcare insurance – Enouvo Care
- 12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week Monday – Friday, flexible in start time/end time, you can compensate work on Saturday if needed
- Flexible in working space: flexible and creative desks, can bring the laptop home and work remotely if required
- Annual health check
- Free training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development
- Join in various company activities: Summer company trip, English club, movie night, football, birthday parties, etc..
ENOUVO Group is a company specializing in providing innovative and technological solutions. After 10 years of operation, ENOUVO has grown and expanded in many fields such as IT, Digital Product Development, Agency, Coworking space and Cafe. We always strive to create the most outstanding products to not only bring value to customers but also contribute to the development of the community.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.