What we’re looking for
We are looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of Learning & Development Intern
Job duties and responsibilities
- Create & inspire a learning environment in the company
- Support in identifying learning needs from Operational and Individual levels to find out the gap in terms of skills and existing training.
- Prepare training logistics, and report on progress and cost of training courses and programs.
- Assist with internal trainers and external vendors to develop training courses and programs
- Perform training feedback & evaluation, data analysis, and develop training reports
- Contribute to Learning and Development department events & activities
Job requirements and qualifications
- Good communication, and presentation skills
- Have good computer skills (Word, Excel, Gmail)
- Have a positive attitude, be proactive, and be highly responsible
- Strong abilities in written and spoken English are a plus
- Experience in designing and developing training modules is beneficial
- Having the Bachelor’s Degree in Education or an HR-related field is beneficial
Benefits and perks
- Allowance for 3 months of participation
- Learn how to make technology products
- Potential to advance to a full-time position following the successful completion of the internship;
- Access to training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development;
- Opportunity to work in a professional environment
- Free weekly social events and activities at ENOUVO
- An inspiring place to work and a chance to be part of the ENOUVO family with all of the young, talented and passionate colleagues
ENOUVO Group is a company specializing in providing innovative and technological solutions. After 10 years of operation, ENOUVO has grown and expanded in many fields such as IT, Digital Product Development, Agency, Coworking space and Cafe. We always strive to create the most outstanding products to not only bring value to customers but also contribute to the development of the community.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.