What we’re looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic Scrum Master to join our fun, energetic team. If you are seeking an opportunity to work in a great team and advanced knowledge, skills as well as career, we have the perfect job for you!
Job duties and responsibilities
- Help the Scrum team to resolve the impediments if any
- Encourage the scrum team to follow Agile
- Support the Scrum team to work well and obtain customer satisfaction
- Anticipate and contribute to improving and apply Scrum
- Facilitate Scrum events
- Coach team to understand scrum theory, principle, and values;
- Guide team apply Scrum framework appropriately
Job requirements and qualifications
- Work as in the Scrum Master for at least 6 months – 1 year for a software development team
- Be good in spoken and written English skills
- Experience with Scrum tools
- Applicable knowledge of Agile and experience working in Agile driven environments
- Have the ability to communicate with the scrum team and stakeholders well
- Be a result-oriented person and have problem-solving, leadership and team-building skills
- Adaptable, sociable, proactive.
Benefits and perks
- Potential to advance to a full-time position following the successful completion of the internship;
- Opportunities to work in innovative technological projects
- Access to training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development;
- Opportunity to work in a professional environment
- Free weekly social events at Enouvo (soccer, bowling, drinking, etc.);
- An inspiring place to work and a chance to be part of the ENOUVO family with all of the young, talented, and passionate colleagues;
ENOUVO Group is a company specializing in providing innovative and technological solutions. After 10 years of operation, ENOUVO has grown and expanded in many fields such as IT, Digital Product Development, Agency, Coworking space and Cafe. We always strive to create the most outstanding products to not only bring value to customers but also contribute to the development of the community.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.