We are looking for a passionate Junior Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team! As a QA Specialist at Enouvo, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.
Job duties and responsibilities of a Junior QA‘s at ENOUVO
- Defining the acceptance criteria and tests cases for the system requirements.
- Managing testing processes during each phase, according to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Closely work with the development team to implement and monitor consistent and structured verification (manual and automated) strategies/methodologies.
- Performing system load tests for new products.
- Executing all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
Job requirements and qualifications for Quality Assurance Engineer (Junior level)
- At least 1 year of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- A good understanding of the software development process
- Experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as Automation Test, Performance Test, Security Test is a plus
- Experience with requirements management, software QA tools and processes and other
- Good writing skills (for documenting the process)
- Good communications and consultancy skills
- Good critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good communication in English both written and verbal skills
Benefits and perks for QA Engineer at ENOUVO
- Attractive income based on your performance
- Premium healthcare package, annual health check
- 12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Working with Agile process and flexible, proactive working time.
- Supporting for FREE Premium UDEMY + ELSA account.
- Facilitating participation in expertise upgrade courses (AWS, Scrum, Project Management…).
- Working with global customers and multinational corporations. Participating in challenging projects that apply “hot trend” technologies.
- Supporting professional work devices (Macbook, Monitor,…)
- Participating in 30+ technology projects in English-speaking countries (Australia, Canada, USA, Singapore, France, Germany, Indonesia,…)
- Participating in internal bonding activities (travel, team building, parties, clubs, …).
- Training courses and talk shows are organized frequently with a variety of topics from professional knowledge to soft skills.
- Freely join #EnouvoTGIS Series with “hot” technology topics
- Practical sharing from experienced managers and mentors, with the spirit of always supporting and guiding teammates.
ENOUVO Group is a company specializing in providing innovative and technological solutions. After 10 years of operation, ENOUVO has grown and expanded in many fields such as IT, Digital Product Development, Agency, Coworking space, and Cafe. We always strive to create the most outstanding products to not only bring value to customers but also contribute to the development of the community.
How to apply to be a QA Engineer at ENOUVO
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.