We are looking for a passionate Junior Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team! As a QA Specialist at Enouvo, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.
Job duties and responsibilities of a Junior QA‘s at ENOUVO
- Defining the acceptance criteria and tests cases for the system requirements.
- Managing testing processes during each phase, according to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Closely work with the development team to implement and monitor consistent and structured verification (manual and automated) strategies/methodologies.
- Performing system load tests for new products.
- Executing all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
Job requirements and qualifications for Quality Assurance Engineer (Junior level)
- 6+ months of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- A good understanding of the software development process
- Experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as Automation Test, Performance Test, Security Test is a plus
- Experience with requirements management, software QA tools and processes and other
- Good writing skills (for documenting the process)
- Good communications and consultancy skills
- Good critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Benefits and perks for QA Officers at ENOUVO
- Competitive salary and bonus based on your own performance
- 13th month salary, fully insurance package and healthcare insurance – Enouvo Care
- 12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week Monday – Friday, flexible in start time/end time, you can compensate work on Saturday if needed
- Flexible in working space: flexible and creative desks, can bring laptop home and work remotely if required
- Annual health check
- Free training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development
- Join in various company activities: Summer company trip, english club, movie night, football, birthday parties, etc..
ENOUVO Group is a company specializing in providing innovative and technological solutions. After 10 years of operation, ENOUVO has grown and expanded in many fields such as IT, Digital Product Development, Agency, Coworking space, and Cafe. We always strive to create the most outstanding products to not only bring value to customers but also contribute to the development of the community.
How to apply to be a QA tester at ENOUVO
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.