What we’re looking for
We’re looking for great a Mobile Developer (JS developer/ React Native) who will thrive in our friendly and collaborative environment, and become a part of a high-performing, highly regarded engineering team working with cutting edge technologies and working on exciting projects.
Job duties and responsibilities of Junior Mobile Developer
- Work in the development of React-native for iOS and Android applications.
- Be involved with all stages of the application development involved with design, modifications, development, and implementation of mobile applications, from UI design to final testing.
- Deliver across the entire app lifecycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to stores, and support.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technology.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods.
Job requirements and qualifications for Junior Mobile Developer
- 1 + years of experience in React-native development.
- Not required but having knowledge of GraphQL , Typescript, native apps is a great advantage.
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a highly interactive team environment and build relationships.
- A strong logical thinker who is willing to learn, to continuously improve with an open mindset.
Benefits and perks of Junior Mobile Developer
- Competitive salary and bonus based on your own performance
- 13th-month salary, fully insurance package and healthcare insurance – Enouvo Care
- 12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week Monday – Friday, flexible in start time/end time, you can compensate work on Saturday if needed
- Flexible in working space: flexible and creative desks, can bring laptop home and work remotely if required
- Annual health check
- Free training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development
- Join in various company activities: Summer company trip, english club, movie night, football, birthday parties, etc..
ENOUVO Group is a company specializing in providing innovative and technological solutions. After 10 years of operation, ENOUVO has grown and expanded in many fields such as IT, Digital Product Development, Agency, Coworking space and Cafe. We always strive to create the most outstanding products to not only bring value to customers but also contribute to the development of the community.
How to Apply for Mobile Engineering Jobs at ENOUVO
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.