What we’re looking for
We are looking for a talented Frontend ReactJS Developer to grow with our dev team, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
Job duties and responsibilities of Junior Frontend ReactJs
- Work closely with other developers to pioneer and evangelize ReactJs technologies
- Lead the efforts on establishing best practices and upholding coding standards
- Collaborated with product owners and other developers on building high quality, new features for the platform
- Implement client-side validation before submitting to the back-end
- Designing, maintaining and developing customer websites
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Working with clients to develop the overall look and design of a website
Job requirements and qualifications Junior Frontend ReactJs
- 1+ years developing and implementing complex web-based UIs
- Experience with JS frameworks (React/Redux (desired),, etc.)
- Understand Functional Programming and experience with REST API integration;
- Experience with build tools such as Webpack, Grunt, etc.
- Working knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5 with a strong attention to detail, polish, and responsive design
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a highly interactive team environment and build relationships
- Passion for team leadership and a willingness to mentor and work with developers at all levels of experience
- A strong logical thinker who is willing to learn, to continuously improve with open mindset
- Good communication in English both written and verbal skills
Benefits and perks of Junior Frontend ReactJs
- Competitive salary and bonus based on your own performance
- 13th month salary, fully insurance package and healthcare insurance – Enouvo Care
- 12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week Monday – Friday, flexible in start time/end time, you can compensate work on Saturday if needed
- Flexible in working space: flexible and creative desks, can bring laptop home and work remotely if required
- Annual health check
- Free training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development
- Join in various company activities: Summer company trip, english club, movie night, football, birthday parties, etc..
ENOUVO Group is a company specializing in providing innovative and technological solutions. After 10 years of operation, ENOUVO has grown and expanded in many fields such as IT, Digital Product Development, Agency, Coworking space and Cafe. We always strive to create the most outstanding products to not only bring value to customers but also contribute to the development of the community.
How to Apply for ReactJs jobs at ENOUVO
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.