What we’re looking for
We’re looking for iOS Developers who manages iOS application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Deeply understand iOS Application
- Responsible for implementing application features and business logic
- Responsible for iOS application performance and quality
- Responsible for iOS application maintenance and upgrade
- Responsible for supporting the teams
- Working with the development team and product team follow scrum/agile development framework
- Implement ticket requests (bug, features…) from the product team and line Leader
- Always available, high response & quick action for hotfix issues from Production
- Monitor & Maintenance system
Job requirements and qualifications
- 2+ years of experience with iOS application lifecycle and coding conventions.
- Experience with asynchronous programming, multithreading.
- Experience with Asyncdisplaykit/Texture.
- Experience in customizing UIKit, third-party libraries.
- Experience in RxSwift.
- Experience with debugging tools in XCode.
- Good knowledge at OOP.
- Good knowledge of design patterns.
- Experience in CoreLocation, CoreData, Social Network, and other frameworks…
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience with a hybrid mobile framework ( Flutter, React-native) is a plus.
- Write clean code
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Follow emerging technologies
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary and bonus based on your own performance
- 13th-month salary, fully insurance package, and healthcare insurance – Enouvo Care
- 12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week Monday – Friday, flexible in start time/end time, you can compensate work on Saturday if needed
- Flexible in working space: flexible and creative desks, can bring the laptop home and work remotely if required
- Annual health check
- Free training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development
- Join in various company activities: Summer company trip, English club, movie night, football, birthday parties, etc..
ENOUVO Group is a company specializing in providing innovative and technological solutions. After 10 years of operation, ENOUVO has grown and expanded in many fields such as IT, Digital Product Development, Agency, Coworking space and Cafe. We always strive to create the most outstanding products to not only bring value to customers but also contribute to the development of the community.
How to Apply for iOS Developers at ENOUVO
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.