What we’re looking for
We are looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of HR Intern to join us!
Job duties and responsibilities
- Support recruitment on request
- Support the implementation of the onboarding & offboarding process
- Support tasks related to the internal communication and office operation
- Support in creating & updating guidelines and related documents about company policies
- Assist HR team with both planning and executing both internal and external events
- Other tasks as required by Line Manager
Job requirements and qualification
- Candidates actually wishing to practice in the Human Resources industry
- Hands-on experience in HR roles in IT industry is preferred.
- Ability to communicate and express well
- Administration task handling and multi-tasking skills
- Have good responsibility for the work
- Proactive, dynamic, enthusiastic
- Good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Interest in communicating and working with people
- Good English communication skills
Benefits and perks
- Internship allowance following the company policies.
- Potential to advance to a full-time position following the successful completion of the
- Access to training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal
- Opportunity to work in a professional environment and meet the digital nomad community
from all over the world
- An inspiring place to work and a chance to be part of the Enouvo family with all of the
young, talented and passionate
- Free weekly social events and activities at ENOUVO
- An inspiring place to work and a chance to be part of the ENOUVO family with all of the young, talented and passionate colleagues
ENOUVO Group is a company specializing in providing innovative and technological solutions. After 10 years of operation, ENOUVO has grown and expanded in many fields such as IT, Digital Product Development, Agency, Coworking space, and cafes. We always strive to create the most outstanding products to not only bring value to customers but also contribute to the development of the community.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
– Include the role’s title in your subject line.
– Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.