What we’re looking for
We are looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of HR Admin Officer to join us!
Job duties and responsibilities
- Support the implementation of the onboarding & offboarding process
- Answer employee’s queries about HR-related issues
- Organize & maintain physical and digital personnel records
- Manage Office Asset
- Manage office supplies stock and placed orders
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
- Collaborate with other departments to provide data or needs from HR to update the tools being used at the company
- Support in creating & updating guidelines and related documents about company policies
- Support in company events and activities
- Other tasks by Manager
Job requirements and qualification
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, HR Administrator or similar role
- Hands-on experience in HR roles in IT industry is preferred.
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Attention to detail
- Good at communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and other Internet applications.
- Experience with HR software & Tools (Click up, Amis…).
- Interest in communicating and working with people
- Ability to work independently and coordinate/ collaborate across the boundary.
Benefits and perks
- Attractive income based on your performance
- Premium healthcare package, annual health check
- 12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Working with Agile process and flexible, proactive working time.
- Supporting for FREE Premium UDEMY + ELSA account.
- Facilitating participation in expertise upgrade courses (AWS, Scrum, Project Management…).
- Working with global customers and multinational corporations. Participating in challenging projects that apply “hot trend” technologies.
- Supporting professional work devices (Macbook, Monitor,…)
- Participating in 30+ technology projects in English-speaking countries (Australia, Canada, USA, Singapore, France, Germany, Indonesia,…)
- Participating in internal bonding activities (travel, team building, parties, clubs, …).
- Training courses and talk shows are organized frequently with a variety of topics from professional knowledge to soft skills.
- Freely join #EnouvoTGIS Series with “hot” technology topics
- Practical sharing from experienced managers and mentors, with the spirit of always supporting and guiding teammates.
ENOUVO Group is a company specializing in providing innovative and technological solutions. After 10 years of operation, ENOUVO has grown and expanded in many fields such as IT, Digital Product Development, Agency, Coworking space, and cafes. We always strive to create the most outstanding products to not only bring value to customers but also contribute to the development of the community.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
– Include the role’s title in your subject line.
– Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.