What we’re looking for
We are looking for a talented Frontend ReactJS Engineer (All levels) to grow with our development team, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Work closely with other talented to pioneer and evangelize ReactJS technologies (if you love it and willing to learn, we can train and help)
- Lead the efforts on establishing best practices and upholding coding standards
- Collaborated with Product Owners and other teammates on building high quality, new features for the platform
- Instantly support other teammates on technical issues
- Designing, maintaining, and developing customer websites
- Writing unit tests, and integration tests in TDD ways ( Test-Driven Development )
Job requirements and qualifications
Must have skills:
- From 1+ years of developing and implementing complex web-based UIs
- Experience with JS frameworks (ReactJS)
- Understand Functional Programming and experience with REST API integration;
- Working knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5 with strong attention to detail, polish, and responsive design
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Experience with building tools such as Webpack, Grunt, etc.
- Experience with GraphQL, Tailwind
- Experience with Mono Repo, Micro Frontend
- Experience with Service Workers (Location, Notifications, Device Orientation), Web Sockets
- Experience with Web3
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a highly interactive team environment and build relationships
- Passion for team leadership and a willingness to mentor and work with developers at all levels of experience
- A strong logical thinker who is willing to learn, to continuously improve with open mindset
- Good communication in English both written and verbal skills
Benefits and perks
- Open salary range and bonus based on your own performance
- 13th-month salary, fully insurance package and specialized healthcare insurance – Enouvo Care
- 15 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week ( Monday – Friday )
- Flexible in working space – You want creative desks at the office or remotely working with concentration, it’s all up to you.
- Annual health check
- Free training programs/ courses from the large online educational platforms ( Udemy, Elsa, … ) and continuous opportunities for personal development from our excellent and devotional mentors team
- Get yourself ready for a whole world of activities and clubs: Football, GYM, Endless Company trip, movie night,…
- We serve you the best salt coffee in town to get you to kick off the day perfectly with Enouvo Coffee Store located in the same building
ENOUVO Group is a company specializing in providing innovative and technological solutions. After 10 years of operation, ENOUVO has grown and expanded in many fields such as IT, Digital Product Development, Agency, Co-working space and Cafe. We always strive to create the most outstanding products to not only bring value to customers but also contribute to the development of the community.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.