What we’re looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic ReactJS Developer Intern to join our fun, energetic team. If you are seeking an opportunity to work in a great team and advance React.JS knowledge, skills as well as career, we have the perfect job for you!
Job duties and responsibilities
- Can learn extensive knowledge through the work process
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Building reusable code for future use
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Teamwork, collaborate and report on status or result of work
- Focus on front-end usability and performance
Job requirements and qualifications
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Knowledge with JS frameworks (React/Redux (desired), react-query, etc.) is a plus
- Understand Functional Programming and experience with REST API integration;
- Good writing and reading English skills is a plus
- A strong logical thinker who is willing to learn, to continuously improve with open mindset
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a highly interactive team environment and build relationships
Benefits and perks
- Allowance for 3 months of participation
- Learn how to make technology products
- Potential to advance to a full-time position following the successful completion of the internship;
- Access to training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development;
- Opportunity to work in a professional environment
- Free weekly social events and activities at ENOUVO
- An inspiring place to work and a chance to be part of the ENOUVO family with all of the young, talented and passionate colleagues
ENOUVO Group is a company specializing in providing innovative and technological solutions. After 10 years of operation, ENOUVO has grown and expanded in many fields such as IT, Digital Product Development, Agency, Coworking space and Cafe. We always strive to create the most outstanding products to not only bring value to customers but also contribute to the development of the community.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.