What we’re looking for
We are seeking a well-organized Executive Assistant. This is a great opportunity to work closely with our Co-founder & CIO, Mr. Nguyen Pham, to establish working relationships with high-level executives and contribute to the overall efficiency of our organization.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
Job requirements and qualifications
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and an ability to organize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information related to the company and its employees
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
Benefits and perks
- 13th-month salary, full insurance package and healthcare insurance – Enouvo Care
- 12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week Monday – Friday, flexible in start time/end time, you can compensate work on Saturday if needed
- Flexible in working space: flexible and creative desks, can bring laptop home and work remotely if required
- Annual health check
- Free training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development
- Join in various company activities: Summer company trip, english club, movie night, football, birthday parties, etc..
ENOUVO Group is a company specializing in providing innovative and technological solutions. After 12 years of operation, ENOUVO has grown and expanded in many fields such as IT, Digital Product Development, Agency, Coworking space and Cafe. We always strive to create the most outstanding products to not only bring value to customers but also contribute to the development of the community.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]