What we’re looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic Backend Engineering Manager to join our fun, energetic team. If you are seeking an opportunity to work in a great team, we have the perfect job for you!
What you’ll be doing
- Mentor, inspire, and evaluate backend engineers
- Foster a culture that values humility, continuous learning, and mutual growth.
- Keep improving processes, and standards to ensure the team’s productivity
- Work with helps from other managers and CTO to grow the engineers following the company’s vision
Why you’re perfect for this job
- You have been effectively leading/managing software development teams for a period of 3+ years
- You have a strong foundation of backend including specific programming languages, databases, APIs, server-side architecture, and related tools
- You have good communication and collaboration skills, the ability to collaborate effectively across departments and teams
- You have strategic thinking and critical thinking and understand how they help you to make informed decisions
- You can work with and motivate a team so that the best ideas also come from them
Benefits and perks
- Attractive income based on your performance
- Premium healthcare package, annual health check
- 12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Working with Agile process and flexible, proactive working time.
- Supporting for FREE Premium UDEMY + ELSA account.
- Facilitating participation in expertise upgrade courses (AWS, Scrum, Project Management…).
- Working with global customers and multinational corporations. Participating in challenging projects that apply “hot trend” technologies.
- Supporting professional work devices (Macbook, Monitor,…)
- Participating in 30+ technology projects in English-speaking countries (Australia, Canada, USA, Singapore, France, Germany, Indonesia,…)
- Participating in internal bonding activities (travel, team building, parties, clubs, …).
- Training courses and talk shows are organized frequently with a variety of topics from professional knowledge to soft skills.
- Freely joining the #EnouvoTGIS Series with “hot” technology topics
- Practical sharing from experienced managers and mentors, with the spirit of always supporting and guiding teammates.
ENOUVO Group is a company specializing in providing innovative and technological solutions. After 10 years of operation, ENOUVO has grown and expanded in many fields such as IT, Digital Product Development, Agency, Coworking space, and Cafe. We always strive to create the most outstanding products to not only bring value to customers but also contribute to the development of the community.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.