What we’re looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic Backend Engineering Manager to join our fun, energetic team. If you are seeking an opportunity to work in a great team, we have the perfect job for you!
Job duties and responsibilities
- Lead and align the engineering team with the company’s vision
- Develop, inspire, mentor, and evaluate the engineering team
- Create positive team culture (e.g. curious, mutually challenging, collaborative)
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders to grow the engineers
- Improve engineering quality and efficiency (e.g. improve workflow, code review, etc.)
- Hire qualified candidates to strengthen the company and team
- Research new technology and solution alternatives to find the best solutions based on business needs and problems
- Work closely with other managers and CTO/CIO and report to them on a regular basis
Job requirements and qualifications
- From 5+ years of previous hands-on software development experience & 2+ years managing multiple software development teams
- Possesses solid knowledge and skill of software requirements, development process, project management, and leadership
- Perform exemplary work in managing projects, practice/service, and mentoring others in project management, leadership
- Knowledge and experience running projects applying Agile
- Good human relations skills, ability to collaborate effectively across departments and teams
- Strong presentation and client relation skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English communication – in both writing and speaking
- PMP and Scrum Master certificates are desirable
- Knowledge and experience in running large quality assurance projects is a big plus
- Experience running projects applying continuous integration, continuous delivery is a plus
Benefits and perks
- 13th-month salary, fully insurance package, and specialized healthcare insurance – Enouvo Care
- 15 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week ( Monday – Friday )
- Flexible in working space – You want creative desks at the office or remotely working with concentration, it’s all up to you.
- Annual health check
- Free training programs/ courses from the large online educational platforms ( Udemy, Elsa, … ) and continuous opportunities for personal development from our excellent and devotional mentors team
- Get yourself ready for a whole world of activities and clubs: Football, GYM, Endless Company trip, movie night,…
- We serve you the best salt coffee in town to get you to kick off the day perfectly with Enouvo Coffee Store located in the same building
ENOUVO Group is a company specializing in providing innovative and technological solutions. After 10 years of operation, ENOUVO has grown and expanded in many fields such as IT, Digital Product Development, Agency, Coworking space and Cafe. We always strive to create the most outstanding products to not only bring value to customers but also contribute to the development of the community.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.