What we’re looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic NodeJS Developer (Intern) to join our fun, energetic team. If you are seeking an opportunity to work in a great team and advance Node.JS knowledge, skills as well as career, we have the perfect job for you!
Job duties and responsibilities
- Can learn extensive knowledge through the work process
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Build RESTful or GraphQL APIs with NodeJS (NestJS)
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Systems integration with other microservices and 3rd-party platforms
Job requirements and qualifications
- Knowledgeable as least one of relational (SQL) or non-relational (NoSQL) data structure
- Not require but have knowledged with RESTful APIs standard.
- Basic understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- A strong logical thinker who is willing to learn, to continuously improve with open mindset
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a highly interactive team environment and build relationships
Benefits and perks
- Allowance for 3 months of participation
- Learn how to make technology products
- Potential to advance to a full-time position following the successful completion of the internship;
- Access to training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development;
- Opportunity to work in a professional environment
- Free weekly social events and activities at ENOUVO
- An inspiring place to work and a chance to be part of the ENOUVO family with all of the young, talented and passionate colleagues
ENOUVO Group is a company specializing in providing innovative and technological solutions. After 10 years of operation, ENOUVO has grown and expanded in many fields such as IT, Digital Product Development, Agency, Coworking space and Cafe. We always strive to create the most outstanding products to not only bring value to customers but also contribute to the development of the community.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done